Be Italian!!

I've just come back from the movies, where I saw "Nine" and I am totally enchanted. When I first heard about the movie I was a bit sceptical; engaging too many stars doesn't usually do good for a movie. But here I am in my seat, lights go out and up from the first moment I am captured by the very magic of "Nine". Just to explain, I am not saying that it is some kind of masterpiece, clearly it isn't - "Nine" is very hollywood: big money, big names, big everything... But there is something about musicals - they always make me cry (I cry at each song, "Mamma Mia" literally distroyed my make up). I love all that big show stopping numbers, people singing in the streets - it's magical. Anyway, if you happen to be nearby the movie theatre, wanting to unwind just a little in between the exams, come and see it, it's pure entertainment - full of nice songs, funny and very sexy. Be Italian :)

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top ducks and tigers. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.